How To Become A Certified Hypnotherapist
This article is about how to become a certified hypnotherapist. In this article you will learn:
- How to become a certified hypnotherapist in your current location.
- How to become a certified hypnotherapist online.
- What you can treat if you become a certified hypnotherapist.
- How much does it cost to become a certified hypnotherapist?
- How much can you earn if you become a certified hypnotherapist?
How to become a certified hypnotherapist in your current location:
If you are looking to become a certified hypnotherapist in your current location you may be able to locate a hypnotherapy training course near you.
1.The simple method would be to use Google to see what is in your current location, however you may be bombarded with choices, especially if you live near big cities or are looking for hypnotherapy training course in London, Los Angeles, and Melbourne where hypnotherapy is very popular.
2. If you want to become a certified hypnotherapist it makes sense to ask the certified hypnotherapist who gave you the best treatment where they learned from.
3. Another option would be to get recommendations from your friends who may have visited a hypnotherapist if you have never been to a certified hypnotherapist before.
4. You can look for books written by famous certified hypnotherapists to see where they learned hypnotherapy from, or better still, if they have their own hypnotherapy training course. One example is Marisa Peer who is a best selling author and voted Britain’s Best Therapist. She has a unique hypnotherapy method called RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) and she helps you become a certified hypnotherapist who is expertly trained with her RTT method. You can learn more about it here.
You can also become a certified hypnotherapist online however you must be careful when choosing the right hypnotherapy training course.
- There are many charlatans and unqualified hypnotherapists who are trying to make a quick buck by selling poor quality training for very low prices. If you sign up to the wrong hypnotherapy training course you will not learn hypnotherapy to a standard that will make you feel confident with dealing with clients and their often serious emotional issues. This may even bring harm to clients if you are not properly trained to deal with them.
- You must also be sure that you are the type of person who can learn skills online without being in the presence of others who can monitor whether you are doing things right. Especially pay attention to the fact that hypnotherapy often involves working closely with people with challenging issues.
- For the reasons about if you want to become a certified hypnotherapist online then you must choose an online hypnotherapy training taught by someone with many years of experience who has a very strong and credible reputation. Marisa Peer has over 30 years of experience as a certified hypnotherapist. She also has an online hypnotherapy training with additional in person training where she teaches her students directly. Learn more here.
What you can treat when you become a certified hypnotherapist.
There are many things you can treat when you become a certified hypnotherapist. You can help someone give up addictions like smoking and alcohol. You can even cure phobias like fear of spiders or heights. However not all forms of hypnotherapy work are equally effective for things like extreme eating disorders, depression, emotional trauma and personality disorders. In these cases where deep seated emotional issues are the cause, Rapid Transformational Therapy by Marisa Peer is proven to be the most effective.
RTT can also be used for common things like giving up smoking, but it can be even more profound and useful for helping people find their perfect life partner or even to overcome blocks relating to money and relationships. Fascinatingly RTT has also been shown to be effective at fixing the root cause of chronic stress related diseases such as autoimmune disease and to even invoke a dramatic healing effect when physical trauma from injury has occurred.
How much does it cost to become a certified hypnotherapist?
The cost of training to become a certified hypnotherapist can vary greatly from a few hundred dollars up to $10,000+. With the case of any education, the lower the cost usually means lower the value and level of support. If you are looking for high quality training and ongoing support that will help you become the very best certified hypnotherapist you can be, who is full of self confidence, self esteem and the best training to help your clients, it usually means you need to invest in yourself for it.
RTT by Marisa Peer is the very best hypnotherapy training and hypnosis method that exists today with incredible support. However it is one of the most expensive too. But for all the reasons mentioned above, it is the most worthy of your investment.
How much can you earn if you become a certified hypnotherapist?
When you become a certified hypnotherapist you can earn between $50 and $150 an hour, and can supplement their income by $350 to $500 a week by taking on just a few clients. A full-time professional, licensed hypnotherapist can earn $75,000 a year.
However if you train with Marisa Peer’s Rapid Transformational Therapy, due to the incredible power of RTT, many of Marisa’s students are able to charge $500 – $1000 for one session! Some of her students have even ended up on radio and T.V on their way to becoming famous therapists, just like Marisa Peer!