Benefits Of Organic Coffee – Why You Should Switch to Organic Coffee ASAP!
In this blog post, I will go through some of the amazing benefits of organic coffee with you. Trust me; these will make you switch from regular coffee to organic coffee!
Did you know that drinking too much coffee has been linked to coronary heart disease?
For those of you who can’t seem to keep their eyes open without a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning like me, this comes as a shock! Especially because we caffeine lovers just can’t seem to be able to go through the day without coffee.
The truth is that the coffee you find on the shelves of your local grocery store may not be the best choice for you.
Out With The Old and In With the New!
Did you know that substandard coffee can cause a lot of issues?
This includes jitters, headaches, brain fog, energy crashes, an upset stomach, yeast infections, and the rest!
The thing is, coffee sells so well!
This makes it easier for big production companies to make a profit by selling more coffee while indulging in cost-cutting practices such as unsanitary production conditions, letting the beans ferment for way too long, mixing beans of various qualities in the roast, etc…. the consequence of which is a poor cup of coffee.
The worst part is these poor production practices bar you from enjoying the amazing health benefits of coffee!
Did you know that the coffee that you’re drinking is doused with pesticides and chemicals?
Big coffee companies import their beans from countries that have little to no regulation on the type and amount of chemicals used on crops. This means that your daily cup of coffee may be full of potentially carcinogenic chemicals!
On top of that, these coffee beans often develop mold during the transportation and handling process.
Of course, the big corporations worry more about their profits and make up for this unwanted growth by charring or even burning the coffee beans!
So, you’re probably drinking moldy coffee laced with carcinogenics and chemicals.
No wonder people believe that coffee is bad for you!
However, if you are a true coffee lover, switching to organic coffee is one of the best things you can do for your health.
The Health Benefits of Organic Coffee That’ll Make You Want to Make the Switch ASAP
Did you know that, after water, coffee is the world’s most consumed beverage?
Your daily cup of coffee can have amazing health benefits if you prioritise it. In fact, excellent coffee can give your immune system a boost and make you healthier, and more active.
Here are some research studies that highlight the various benefits of organic coffee:
- The American Heart Association (AHA) recently published a study in which highlighted the fact that drinking coffee is associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart failure
- In a study conducted by Ming, et al. drinking coffee or caffeine consumption reduced the risk of death by 8% to 15%. A higher reduction was seen in people that consumed more cups of coffee per day
- In another study conducted by Cornelis and El-Sohemy, drinking 3-4 cups of coffee per day with linked with the reduction of various health risks including coronary heart disease
- Bracco, et al. found that consumption of coffee helps in reducing weight and helps people burn as much as 29% more fat. The rate of fat burning in obese people is also increased by 10% if they drink coffee
- In a study, it was found that drinking coffee lowers the risk of one developing Alzheimer’s. Elderly people that drink coffee on a regular basis are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer’s
- According to various studies, drinking coffee helps lower one’s chances of getting Parkinson’s disease. This is because caffeine has a protective effect on your nervous system
- Some studies suggest that people who consume organic coffee have a lower chance of developing type 2 diabetes
- Drinking coffee is also linked to improved liver health. It helps prevent diseases such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, and fatty liver disease. In fact, drinking coffee on a daily basis reduces the chances of developing cirrhosis in the liver by 80%
- Coffee is excellent for one’s mental health, too. According to studies, coffee is excellent for people suffering from depression. In one study, drinking coffee was linked to reduced occurrences of suicidal tendencies
That’s not all, though.
Organic coffee is high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It keeps you safe from various diseases and boosts your immunity. The coffee is also free of artificial fertilizers and pesticides to ensure that you don’t ingest any harmful substances.
In fact, experts recommend about 2 cups of good quality coffee a day.
Summing It All Up: Benefits Of Organic Coffee – Why You Should Switch to Organic Coffee ASAP
Everyone loves coffee, and they love to hate coffee. You often find people struggling to give coffee up because they feel that it is a vice and bad for their health.
However, coffee has so many health benefits to offer.
The problem is that the coffee that you find at your grocery store probably isn’t the best option for you because it is doused with chemicals, carcinogens, and charred to mask the moldy beans!
In this case, organic coffee will be an excellent pick for you as it’ll provide you with all the health benefits that coffee has to offer minus the chemicals and mold!
Want to know which organic coffee we recommend? Check out our article here!
Did you know that coffee had so many health benefits? Which one surprised you the most? Let us know in the comments!