Looking For The Best Colostrum Supplement?
This article and video will explain how to choose the best colostrum supplement for your health. This is based on my own personal experience of healing from a chronic autoimmune condition and consulting various experts with over 30 years combined experience to choose the best colostrum supplement for my own recovery.
How Do You Choose The Best Colostrum Supplement Brand For Your Health?
I told you how colostrum is this magic-like substance that would help you to heal leaky gut just like I did in a matter of weeks.
What you absolutely need to know is that there are different brands on the market.
Now, I’m not telling you that you only have to buy the Renegade colostrum that I recommend, but I absolutely need to make sure you know how to navigate the market and don’t end up with something that would be lacking in it’s essential active components.
1. Make sure you are getting whole and complete colostrum.
Some producers take the fat out. That might sound like a good thing… but wait! It is not. Let me explain. In fact that diminishes the nutrient content and makes it taste like cardboard.
Only reason they do it, is to make it last longer. Our proprietary process retains the fat, but also keep the shelf life at over 2 years!
On the bottle it should say “whole colostrum” “Full fat colostrum” or “complete colostrum” however most colostrum supplement brands don’t even mention that…
2. Sourced from a large selection of happy cows.
You want to buy colostrum that is sourced from a large pool of happy cows. The bigger the source of cows, the wider the spectrum of immune and growth factors in the final product.
This makes the colostrum much more effective. Of course you also want to go for producers that source from organic farms.
Watch for certified chemicals, pesticide and antibiotic free labels.
3. Colostrum should be taken in the first 6-12 hours after birth.
After 12 hours cows start producing less of colostrum and more of transitional milk. Transitional milk does not have the same amount of nutrients and healing qualities.
The most potent colostrum is taken within 6-12 hours after birth. That’s also something very important to watch out for on the packaging.
Of course there are many questions regarding how colostrum is produced. You may be worried about the fact that taking colostrum from a baby calf we might be robbing him of essential food needed for his development. There is a separate video on that, head to the link here to learn more.
Save yourself some trial and error and go for this one that I’ve chosen based on these 3 main factors. By the way there is 10% discount for first time buyers.
4. Use this important checklist to choose the best colostrum supplement.
1. Is the colostrum collected from Grade A, certified dairy cows and are the cows maintained in a healthy, controlled environment?
2. Is there a time limit after birth during which all the colostrum is collected and what is that time limit?
3. Is the colostrum complete? Has anything been added or removed, other than the moisture?
4. What kind of testing do you do to assure the colostrum is biologically active?
5. Can you show me evidence of the composition of this colostrum, particularly in terms of the amount of fat, protein, and lactose?
6. Has this colostrum been tested and declared free of hormones, antibiotics and pesticides?
Renegade Colostrum is the best colostrum supplement especially for people who want to look and feel their best as well as those who need to recover from chronic illnesses.
I recommend Renegade Colostrum due to its high level of growth factors and complete absence of detectable contaminants (e.g., pesticides, heavy metals, bacterial pathogens) as it is certified organic and is sourced from ‘Happy’ grass-fed cows.
The cow actually produces way more than than what the calf needs so you can ensure now cows are harmed in the process!