How To Choose The Best Colostrum
How To Ensure You Buy The Highest Quality Colostrum
Use this important checklist as questions to ask before you buy!
- Is the colostrum collected from Grade A, certified dairy cows and are the cows maintained in a healthy, controlled environment?
- Is there a time limit after birth during which all the colostrum is collected and what is that time limit?
- Is the colostrum complete? Has anything been added or removed, other than the moisture?
- What kind of testing do you do to assure the colostrum is biologically active?
- Can you show me evidence of the composition of this colostrum, particularly in terms of the amount of fat, protein, and lactose?
- Has this colostrum been tested and declared free of hormones, antibiotics and pesticides?
This Is Why I Formulated Renegade Colostrum!
Renegade Colostrum is a vitality supplement especially for people who want to look and feel their best as well as those who need to recover from chronic illnesses.
I recommend Renegade Colostrum due to its high level of growth factors and complete absence of detectable contaminants (e.g., pesticides, heavy metals, bacterial pathogens) as it is certified organic and is sourced from ‘Happy’ grass-fed cows.
The cow actually produces way more than than what the calf needs so you can ensure now cows are harmed in the process!.
Our review of recent scientific findings indicates that two factors are important to producing colostrum with a high growth factor content:
1) Time taken after birth
The highest-quality colostrum is known as six-hour colostrum, which is extracted from a cow within six hours of a calf’s birth and spray dried using a low-heat process that maintains the high bio-availability.
After six hours, the concentration of the active ingredients declines considerably.
Many companies sell 24- or 72-hour colostrum, but six-hour colostrum is the only form that you want if you want the full health benefits – Renegade Colostrum is the only brand certified and verified as true 6 Hr colostrum by the prestigious Cornell University.
2. Completeness of the product – only possible if the fat is left intact! Beware of Cheaper De-fatted Brands!
Scientific studies on whole colostrum show that some of the bio-active components necessary to provide the health benefits of a true colostrum are fat soluble and found in high concentrations only up to 6-8 hours after birth and removal of that fat would result in the removal of important bio-active components.”
Dr. Donald H. Lein, chairman of Population Genetics and Diagnostic Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University.
Renegade Colostrum, which is never defatted, has a fat content of about 21.7 percent.
Research shows that the fat “holds” approximately 50 percent of the IGF-I.
In a controlled laboratory study at Minnesota Valley Testing Laboratories, New Ulm, however, it was found that some popular imported brands of colostrum have an extremely low fat content of less than five percent.
Many widely marketed brands of colostrum have immunoglobulin counts ranging from 25 to 40 percent; these products are usually filtered or standardized specifically for immunoglobulins but all other components removed.
But our philosophy is to produce a product that is 100 percent first milking and complete.
Some products touting high immunoglobulin levels contain 30 percent or more.
Renegade Colostrum’s immunoglobulin content is 22.11 percent, which indicates a high level of growth factors and reflects the fact that the product is not de-fatted but rather represents a complete colostrum powder.
Renegade Colostrum has not been filtered, standardized or manipulated in any way.
The fat in colostrum actually makes you thinner!
In fact, in a controlled study at a government-certified independent laboratory, it was shown that Renegade Colostrum contains higher levels of IGF-I than some imported brands.
The unique qualities of Renegade Colostrum:
- Keeping the fat - Ensures that the colostrum is complete with over a broad spectrum of growth factors, immune factors, essential fats, amino acids, vitamins and minerals!
- Being certified organic - Free from harmful pesticides and contaminants.
- Sourced from a large selection of happy cows - Ensures you get the full range of growth factors and immune factors for full spectrum protection, as well as giving you the comfort that no cows or calf’s are harmed in the process.
- Taken in the first 6hrs of birth - Essential if you want real colostrum and not transitional milk thats unfortunately sold by most other brands.
Now you can address the causes of your pain and illness, and rebuild your body from the inside out...
© Copyright 2017. The Renegade Pharmacist Truth Prescribed.
This website is for information and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to cure, prevent or treat any disease. All Right Reserved.